• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Transparent Picture Background

THarne

Question

4 answers to this question

I have a round jpeg logo that has a white background behind the logo itself and I want to make the background of the logo in the square part transparent. How do I do that in PhotoSuite 10? I would appreciate any help!! Tony

Open the image in PhotoSuite. Click on Tools > Mask Cutout by Color. Use the wand to click on the white background. Click Create Cutout. Choose the Cookie-Cut It Out option. Click OK. Press the Delete key on the keyboard to delete the now-cutout white background.

Save the image as a transparent png file ~ Click File > Save As and in the File of Type drop-down box choose png and click Options. In options, click the radio button for Transparency=Yes. Click OK.

Click Save.

Thank you Karri :rolleyes:

Open the image in PhotoSuite. Click on Tools > Mask Cutout by Color. Use the wand to click on the white background. Click Create Cutout. Choose the Cookie-Cut It Out option. Click OK. Press the Delete key on the keyboard to delete the now-cu tout white background.

Save the image as a transparent png file ~ Click File > Save As and in the File of Type drop-down box choose png and click Options. In options, click the radio button for Transparency=Yes. Click OK.)

Click Save.

Archived