• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Slide Duration

Ella

Question

When I set up my slide show in Slideshow Assistant, I set the time for each slide at 5 seconds. Now I think they need to be longer. I have moved my slide show into Video Wave and cannot see a way to change the length of time each slide shows. Can someone tell me how to do that? This is an amazing program, even though it is very hard to learn and the manual is not much help. I've relied on you people on the chat line for most of my help. Can you help with this too? thanks ella

1 answer to this question

When I set up my slide show in Slideshow Assistant, I set the time for each slide at 5 seconds. Now I think they need to be longer. I have moved my slide show into Video Wave and cannot see a way to change the length of time each slide shows. Can someone tell me how to do that? This is an amazing program, even though it is very hard to learn and the manual is not much help. I've relied on you people on the chat line for most of my help. Can you help with this too? thanks ella

Right click on one of the images and click on Trim in the context menu to get the Adjust Duration dialog window. Type in your new duration time for your slides and then click on "Apply duration to all still images..." Click OK.

If you want varying durations for individual slides, click on a slide to select it and change its duration in the Duration text box above the preview window.

Archived