• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Capture

arvee07

Question

6 answers to this question

I had this happen and the only thing I could get to work was a repair.Now that I think of it you might try a Change instead of a repair and when the choices come up to add or remove components try adding the Capture gadget.

How to restore deleted gadgets

I've not tried this so I can't be sure it will work with the Roxio gadgets but it won't hurt to try. If not, you can then try a repair install to see if that refreshes your gadgets.

I've not tried this so I can't be sure it will work with the Roxio gadgets but it won't hurt to try. If not, you can then try a repair install to see if that refreshes your gadgets.

Thanks a lot, that did the trick.

I inadvertently uninstalled the Windows Sidebar gadget for Audio Capture (in Windows Vista). I re-installed EMC 10 but it didn't re-appear. Does anyone know how I can restore this gadget manually?

When you open the Windows Sidebar, and click on the '+' at the top and the gadget window opens, do you not see the Gadget Gallery? It should be listed there.

post-79-1202349177.jpg

If by chance there is still an Icon on the task bar (down by the clock) that is for the Windows Sidebar, just click on it. If it's not there any more check out this attaced screen shot of Vista's help files. (Easier than explaining it all)

Frank...

When you open the Windows Sidebar, and click on the '+' at the top and the gadget window opens, do you not see the Gadget Gallery? It should be listed there.

Unfortunately when I uninstalled Easy Audio Capture (by mistake) from the sidebar, it was also deleted from the Gadget Gallery. I am hoping to fin some way to restore it to the Gallery (and then move it to the sidebar).

Unfortunately when I uninstalled Easy Audio Capture (by mistake) from the sidebar, it was also deleted from the Gadget Gallery. I am hoping to fin some way to restore it to the Gallery (and then move it to the sidebar).

Archived