• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 11 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

How To Make Multipaged Calendar

title

Question

6 answers to this question

:rolleyes: To begin, I have EMC 9 IN A VISTA HOME PREMIUM 32 bit notebook with hp dv6648se -I need to print a calendar in photosuite 9. CAN ANY1 PLEASE TEACH ME A MULTI-PAGED CALENDAR JAN TO DEC? THX TO ALL!

Huh? Make one for each month, print them all out, and staple them Is that what you are looking for?

I only have access to EMC 10 now. In Photo Project Assistant, there is only one template for a 12-page calendar. And it doesn't allow to change the cover. :angry:

There is no 12-page calendar in EMC 9, unfortunately. Well, at least not in the regular boxed verion. That is why I suggested printing out 12 separate months.

My V9 has four yearly calendars: one, the one malatekid posted an image of ("School" theme), has the calendar template page as well as individual top-photo-page templates for each month; "Vibrant" theme has templates just for the calendar pages; the two others each have all 12 months on one page.

The calendars are customizable by choosing "Edit in PhotoSuite" in Step 4 of the Calendar Photo Project wizard.

My V9 has four yearly calendars: one, the one malatekid posted an image of ("School" theme), has the calendar template page as well as individual top-photo-page templates for each month; "Vibrant" theme has templates just for the calendar pages; the two others each have all 12 months on one page.

The calendars are customizable by choosing "Edit in PhotoSuite" in Step 4 of the Calendar Photo Project wizard.

Yeah, I see that now. The 12 page calendar just isn't listed on the main screen like in version 10.

Archived