Powerpoint To Dvd Possible?

chuck81

I'm stuck. I'm trying to put a powerpoint presentation on a dvd, but am having problems. The presentation doesn't show up as an option as a file to add in the dvd creator (using Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6). Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

I'm stuck. I'm trying to put a powerpoint presentation on a dvd, but am having problems. The presentation doesn't show up as an option as a file to add in the dvd creator (using Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6). Any help would be GREATLY appreciated.

Thanks!

Try the program "PPT2VIDEO". just do a search on the internet and you should find many sites that have it. I just recently purchased it and it works like a charm. I oredered mine from acoolsoft.com. I have converted several of my really good PP shows to DVD and then placed them back to back in EMC 10 Videowave. Placed colored text slides, transitions, and the if there is audio accompanied with the original PP show it will convert it along with the video. Then opened up "MyDVD" in EMC 10 and burned it all to a DVD. It also works the same in EMC 9.

Frank...

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived