• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Burning Your_photos To Dvd

don123dud

Question

I just installed Easy Creator 10. I use Video Wave to create a DVD with lots of pictures. When I write to my DVD, I want all the pictures I am showing to be included on the DVD. So that if they like a picture I have taken, they could print it if they wish. Christmas, Easter, father’s day, etc. Using project setting, I click on archive photos. After I create a DVD then look into it, and see, roxioplasm, video_ts, but no “your photos” that showed up as I did when using Creator 8. I find just the pictures on my harddisk in the folder I am using for Roxio. But I want them on my DVD. Any Help???

3 answers to this question

I just installed Easy Creator 10. I use Video Wave to create a DVD with lots of pictures. When I write to my DVD, I want all the pictures I am showing to be included on the DVD. So that if they like a picture I have taken, they could print it if they wish. Christmas, Easter, father’s day, etc. Using project setting, I click on archive photos. After I create a DVD then look into it, and see, roxioplasm, video_ts, but no “your photos” that showed up as I did when using Creator 8. I find just the pictures on my harddisk in the folder I am using for Roxio. But I want them on my DVD. Any Help???

This creates a 0LarryDVD folder with a VIDEO_TS sub folder. What about Roxioplasma, where does it go?? <_<

I then create a second subfolder under 0LarryDVD called MyPhotos and I copy all my photo files into it. Done up to this part.

Then when I open Disc Copier, I cannot find Disc Copier in creator 10, <_< and select DVD-Folder as my source, I navigate to and select the 0LarryDVD folder. Make sure you are not selecting the VIDEO_TS folder, or it will not include the MyPhotos folder. Does this create the ISO file for making a DVD. They had this function in one of their easy creators, why did they discontinue this?. <_<

If you converted the slide shows to a mpg or other file, the archive images will not work. You must add the project files (dmsm) to My DVD. Also the images must be available and in the same folder where they were when the project was made.

Is you project a combination of images and video? I don't know if that works. Also how long is your production? If it is too long so that it needs to be compressed, there may be no space for the images since they will be the original size. They will also not show up in subfolders, just as one large folder.

There is no need to do anything about folders, etc. Just encode the project to an ISO file and then copy the ISO to a disc using Creator Classic or Video Copy and Convert.

I just checked with a short test slide show to see if it worked and it did. BTW, using tools, you can mount a virtual drive, add the iso file and then explore it. It saves times and discs. I did find all three folders when I did this and was able to look at the archived images.

From your post I wasn't sure if you were able to do this in EMC 8.

Let us know if you are still having issues or if it worked.

Archived