• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Audio Cd Unable To Play In Bose Music System

rskusa26

Question

I used Roxio Easy media creator to make an Audio CD as mentioned in the instruction. Unfortunately I am unable to play the audio cd in my music player.

I tried to create using Music disc creator option but still unable to CD on my Bose Wave music system. Can anyone please help. Its very frustrating.

1 answer to this question

I used Roxio Easy media creator to make an Audio CD as mentioned in the instruction. Unfortunately I am unable to play the audio cd in my music player.

I tried to create using Music disc creator option but still unable to CD on my Bose Wave music system. Can anyone please help. Its very frustrating.

What version of EMC do you have? Although you posted in V10, other have made a mistake and posted in the wrong forum section.

Next what application did you use? The best results would be with Music Disc Creator which I see you used.

Next, what manufacturer and type of CD blank are you using; RW probably won't work. Do not use a cheap CD blank like a store brand or Memorex. There have been lots of complaints about Memorex but based on that I never tried them.

Perhaps you accidentally selected mp3, wma or audio DVD options?

What types of CD will your Bose unit play? What Bose unit do you have? What happens when you put the CD into the unit?

Archived