• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Avery 8931 Front Insert Not Printing Correctly

cepowell

Question

Print Front Insert > Commercial Paper > Avery 8931 Insert > Front > Print preview looks correct with the image at the bottom of the 8931 page, centered

However, print Test Page prints the outline off-centered. That is, the actual print does not match the 8931 template. Result is I can't use the 8931 for front inserts.

The U-Card on the 8931 worked okay. But the front insert page does not.

Printer is HP Photosmart C7280.

Easy Media Creator 10 Build 10044D.

Where can I look for solutions or report a problem?

2 answers to this question

It appears that Front Insert does not recognize any form. The insert always prints to the top left, regardless of Paper Type. The print preview shows differing layouts for different forms, but it always prints to the top-left.

So shouldn't Roxio fix this problem and make an update or patch available? Obviously, I'm new and not very experienced or happy with Roxio EMC 10. With 15 pages of "How To/Usability" questions/discussion, I am apparently far from being alone. And some PC magazine said this is an award winning product? Makes me wonder...

Meantime, I'm looking for some info to help print 2 disc labels per page for my Avery 8962 label sheets. I click on "2 copies" but it only prints 1. (Uses template Avery 5931.) I'm not even going to worry about the spine labels at this time, but I don't see anywhere to edit those yet, either.

I'll call Support when those lazy sleepyheads finally open at 11 a.m. EST. RoxAnn was completely idiotic, thinking my question about "How to make Label Creator print two disc labels per sheet" was a question about WRITING to disc. DUH?? Useless and a waste of my time. NOTHING about printing in FAQs that I could find.

Archived