• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 14 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Label Creator

latinangel

Question

Hello. Ok...I want to create a Lightscribe label for the family DVD I've just made. When I open up Roxio Label Creator, on the left hand side, under the ADD OBJECT menu, all of the options are greyed out, except for the SCAN IMAGE option. :( Why is that so and how can I add my own photo into the label with that option being greyed out? I also when to ADD > IMAGE > FROM FILE, however, that is greyed out as well.

3 answers to this question

Hello. Ok...I want to create a Lightscribe label for the family DVD I've just made. When I open up Roxio Label Creator, on the left hand side, under the ADD OBJECT menu, all of the options are greyed out, except for the SCAN IMAGE option. :( Why is that so and how can I add my own photo into the label with that option being greyed out? I also when to ADD > IMAGE > FROM FILE, however, that is greyed out as well.

Do you have a Lightscribe DVD burner?

My Label Creator in V9 did this. I had to click on Select Style and select a style and then the rest of the options would become available. (I could delete the style after I added it, and the other options were still available.)

Yes...I do have a Lightscribe DVD burner.

Do you have a Lightscribe DVD burner?

Ok...thanks! I will try that! Because I know that in the version I have, those options should be available, because I have the same software installed on my desktop, and it works fine there, however, my desktop does not have the lightscribe burner, my notebook is the one that has it. So, what I ended up doing, was just creating the label on my desktop and transferring the file to my notebook to burn it. The funny this though, that after I opened the label I created on my desktop, on my notebook, all those features that were once disabled when I opened Label Creator were not enabled. ??? I have no idea what happened.

-Thanx once again! :D

Archived