Cant Hear Sound Using Real Player 7 On 2nd Pc Can Only See Video

eilsor

Question

I created a DVD on my PC using EMC 7. Works fine on my PC and on a separate DVD player. When I take it to another PC that also has Roxio V 7 and try to play the DVD on that PC using Roxio Player, I can only see the video portion. But, there is no sound. I checked the PC's sound using another application, tried an audio CD, Made sure the audio wasn't on mute, etc.. Audio works fine on everything else. Any thoughts as to why I can't hear sound on my DVD that I burned on my PC with the same version of Roxio?

4 answers to this question

I created a DVD on my PC using EMC 7. Works fine on my PC and on a separate DVD player. When I take it to another PC that also has Roxio V 7 and try to play the DVD on that PC using Roxio Player, I can only see the video portion. But, there is no sound. I checked the PC's sound using another application, tried an audio CD, Made sure the audio wasn't on mute, etc.. Audio works fine on everything else. Any thoughts as to why I can't hear sound on my DVD that I burned on my PC with the same version of Roxio?

Does it play using WMP instead of Real Player.? (If it plays on your computer and separate player then Roxio has done its job.)

Cant Hear Sound Using Real Player 7 On 2nd Pc

What is it Roxio or Real???? :blink:

cd

The software I used to create my DVD was Roxio EMC version 7. That version is on both PCs. The DVD plays fine on my PC using when I open Roxio EMC and use Roxio Player under Tools but only the video plays on the second PC when I open Roxio EMC 7 on it and use Roxio Player under tools on that machine.

The software I used to create my DVD was Roxio EMC version 7. That version is on both PCs. The DVD plays fine on my PC using when I open Roxio EMC and use Roxio Player under Tools but only the video plays on the second PC when I open Roxio EMC 7 on it and use Roxio Player under tools on that machine.

Again, did you try using WMP?

Archived