Photos Size In Your_photos

don123dud

Question

When using Videowave in my creator 10. In the “Roxio VideoWave 10” page, under “tools” I use “option”. Then arrange to send all output of video wave to one separated folder. I put in 6 .jpg pictures, they averaged about 10mg, with AddPhoto/Video, set the transitions. Under file I use “save as”, and saved the dmsm file to the same folder I am saving everything else of this project. Then under file I select “Send to my DVD”. Using file in the “MyDVD10”page. I select “Project setting” and place a check in the “Archive Photos” box. Under file again I select “burn project to disc”. In the” “Burn Project” page”, I check the “Burn to disc”, and “Save disc to image file” I make sure everything else is going to my single folder I made for this test. I then click “Burn”. Opening the DVD disk I see “Roxioplasm”, Video_TS and your_photos”. The photos that wound up in my folder, and in the DVD disk are all about 758 KB, they are iproxy_**.jpg’s in my folder. Your product in the past did not reduce the size. The pictures in the “your_photos” at that time were all the same size I installed, about 10 to 15 Megs. The 758 KB will not make a good 8 by 10 picture. How do I get your product not to reduce the picture size in your_photos??

1 answer to this question

When using Videowave in my creator 10. In the “Roxio VideoWave 10” page, under “tools” I use “option”. Then arrange to send all output of video wave to one separated folder.

I put in 6 .jpg pictures, they averaged about 10mgb, with AddPhoto/Video, set the transitions. Under file I use “save as”, and saved the dmsm file to the same folder I am saving everything else of this project.

Then under file I select “Send to my DVD”. Using file in the “MyDVD10”page. I select “Project setting” and place a check in the “Archive Photos” box.

Under file again I select “burn project to disc”. In the” “Burn Project” page”, I check the “Burn to disc”, and “Save disc to image file” I make sure everything else is going to my single folder I made for this test. I then click “Burn”.

Opening the DVD disk I see “Roxioplasm”, Video_TS and your_photos”. The photos that wound up in my folder, and in the DVD disk are all about 758 KB, they are iproxy_**.jpg’s in my folder.

Your product in the past did not reduce the size. The pictures in the “your_photos” at that time were all the same size I installed, about 10 to 15 Megs. The 758 KB will not make a good 8 by 10 picture. How do I get your product not to reduce the picture size in your_photos??

Wow, do you talk that fast also? I've taken the liberty of adding some paragraphs to your message so I can understand it.

Don't worry about those iproxy files in your folder; they are staged files so that program opens and allows you to work on the project quickly. They are not used for the final production.

I just did this yesterday for a different post and the size of the images in the ISO file did not change. Are you seeing that size change in the ISO file or on the burned disc? Also how much other stuff do you have on the disc; that is how long is the total time of the videos. Did you set the burn to fit on disc rather than best quality. I'm guessing since I'm not able to get the same result that you are.

A couple of things. Don't go directly from VideoWave to My DVD. Save the project , close video wave and then open My DVD. add the project there. Do not burn to a disc and to an ISO file at the same time. Burn to the ISO file and then Copy that to the disc.

Try this. Make a short slide show with only a few images and transitions. Save it as a project file. Close Video Wave and open My DVD.

In project settings, uncheck fit on disc and select HQ and 720 by 480. Encode the project to an ISO file.

After it is finished, go to Tools and mount a virtual drive. Add that ISO file. Close that and go to Windows, My Computer, right click on the virtual drive and explore the images folder. What size are the files?

BTW, this is a users group so it is not OUR program. We just use it and are just here to try to help. We have absolutely no input into the design of the program nor even the color of the box.

Archived