Pictures Changing Location

windypops

Question

4 answers to this question

What do you mean by "change location"? Do your mean the sequence of pictures changes on the storyline and/or timeline?

What program componenet within the EMC 8 suite are you sing? You should be using Videowave for the best results and most flexibility.

PLease describe a bit more exactly what you are doing and what is happening.

I am using Creator 8.2XE. Yes, you are right, the pictures change location in the sequence of the slideshow and sone added panels disapear or multiply, but when you hit the the "Preview Button", the slideshow runs as you had planned it.

In answer to the rest of your questions. From the main menu I was opening "PHOTO" and using the "Slideshow Assistant. I have since been looking at the main menu and started with "HOME", found "APPLICATIONS" and saw "VIDEO WAVE". I'll try using this application.

Thanks for all of the "HELP".

Why, while working in "Creating a Slideshow" from day to day, the pictures and text tend to change location every time that I recall the file for additional work? But when I go to "Preview" the file, the pictures are in the correct order?

What do you mean by "change location"? Do your mean the sequence of pictures changes on the storyline and/or timeline?

What program componenet within the EMC 8 suite are you sing? You should be using Videowave for the best results and most flexibility.

PLease describe a bit more exactly what you are doing and what is happening.

Why, while working in "Creating a Slideshow" from day to day, the pictures and text tend to change location every time that I recall the file for additional work? But when I go to "Preview" the file, the pictures are in the correct order?

I am using Creator 8.2XE. Yes, you are right, the pictures change location in the sequence of the slideshow and sone added panels disapear or multiply, but when you hit the the "Preview Button", the slideshow runs as you had planned it.

If you are responding to a particular post, select that post then hit reply. The post will be included in your response.

How about the rest of my questions?

Archived