Thank You To The Digital Gurus

Willard M

As someone with somewhat limited technical knowledge and a program, Roxio EMC 9, that will test the patience of a saint I want to thank all of the digital gurus on these discussion groups that help us neophyte's out. You have answered many of my questions as well as allowing me to find answers to other questions submitted that were of interest. I know all of youl contribute a lot of your time to keeping us rookies in line and I for one appreciate it.

Thank you,

wcarroll

As someone with somewhat limited technical knowledge and a program, Roxio EMC 9, that will test the patience of a saint I want to thank all of the digital gurus on these discussion groups that help us neophyte's out. You have answered many of my questions as well as allowing me to find answers to other questions submitted that were of interest. I know all of youl contribute a lot of your time to keeping us rookies in line and I for one appreciate it.

Thank you,

wcarroll

You are welcome.

What I nice post. It's always nice to know that this forum has helped in some way. We are all users just like you and speaking for myself, I was given a tremendous amount of help by many of the gurus when I first started using Roxios programs, so I have a good idea of how you feel. Thanks for the appreciation.

Frank...

What I nice post. It's always nice to know that this forum has helped in some way. We are all users just like you and speaking for myself, I was given a tremendous amount of help by many of the gurus when I first started using Roxios programs, so I have a good idea of how you feel. Thanks for the appreciation.

Frank...

Ditto frank, and thanks wcarroll its nice to see a thank you from someone every now and then

Thank you,

wcarroll

And I will ditto Willard. The forums are very helpful. There is so much information for new users (and the "not so new") to use and build on. My learning curve was greatly decreased due to all of the great info here.

Thanks for giving your time and expertise, gurus :)

karri

I completely agree!! These forums have been a lifesaver for me since purchasing EMC9. Every software program should have forums like this!! I even feel, in a weird way, that I have made friends here!! Thanks to all of you!! :)

Rachel

It certainly is nice to hear someone thank the people that have helped them, both guru and non. I know people on the boards have bailed me out many a time and still do. That is what this forum so great, everyone contributing. :rolleyes:

So Do I..

thanku1.gif

to all the Gurus and the Masters...

and everybody else who have been contributing helpfully :wub:

:)

Archived