• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Merging Songs/tracks

Fredmar

Question

Have been using Easy CD Creator 5 for a long time. How have #9 --Under 5 it was easy to merge tracks/song. You merely added the songs to your list to record, highted two, right clicked and the menu would show MERGE TRACKS, you clicked on it and that was it. Now my photo show program would recognize it as one song and I was alble to add photos, times on photos, etc with adjusting the start and stop of each song since I now had only one song. How can I do that with Easy CD Creator 9. Fred in South Carolina, USA ---you can also e-mail your reply to: fredmar_us@yahoo.com Thanks

6 answers to this question

Bruce ---Thanks for the info. I will not be at my computer until next week at our condo away from where I am now. What is your e-mail address just in case I have any problems? Promise I will keep this on the help level. Thanks. Fred

You can just PM me, if you are having problems, but I bet that you won't.

Bruce ---Thanks for the info. I will not be at my computer until next week at our condo away from where I am now. What is your e-mail address just in case I have any problems? Promise I will keep this on the help level. Thanks. Fred

Thanks for replying, but I do not know what you mean by "You can PM me!!!!" Fred

Have been using Easy CD Creator 5 for a long time. How have #9 --Under 5 it was easy to merge tracks/song. You merely added the songs to your list to record, highted two, right clicked and the menu would show MERGE TRACKS, you clicked on it and that was it. Now my photo show program would recognize it as one song and I was alble to add photos, times on photos, etc with adjusting the start and stop of each song since I now had only one song. How can I do that with Easy CD Creator 9. Fred in South Carolina, USA ---you can also e-mail your reply to: fredmar_us@yahoo.com Thanks

1. Bring the songs that you want to merge into Sound Editor.

2. Down at the bottom, click on the first clip, then hold down the Ctrl key, and click on the second clip.

3. Click on the Join Clips icon.

4. To save this joined clip, click on File, then click on Export Mix.

5. In the next screen that comes up, change the output settings to whatever you want, change the file name, and in the Save To box, browse to wherever you want it saved.

6. Click Export.

Archived