• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Not So Easy

Newbie07

Question

OK, I had 7.5 (the best) for me so far, then added EMC10, I am trying to take a 1:40:00 video and a 43:00 video and make one with no transitions, in 7.5 I had the option to "ADD" to current video frame, in EMC 10, there are to many confusing option as to even know where to begin, I wish I had my 7.5 back.

I don't know waich one to use, they all look the same when I open them "WAVE, MY DVD, and MYDVD EXPRESS. Any words would help.

7 answers to this question

What application in 7.5 did you use to accomplish your task before? If you use Videowave in 7.5, then it is still called Videowave in EMC 10. If you use DVDBuilder in 7.5, the corresponding application in EMC 10 is called MyDVD.

The video you mentioned, are they actual video files (like mpeg) or are they Videowave productions?

DVD Builder in 7.5, here's what I did, someone gave me 2 dvd discs from a wedding and asked if I can combine both into 1 disc, Sure, no problem NOT!!!

I copied the discs and the have VOB, IFO, etc on them in the folder, so when I go to build the DVD i have to click and hold Ctrl so that I get all of them, now I have to do this woth both folders V1 and V2 that i created when i copied.

Do you plan on shrinking this to a single layer disc or burn to fit a dual/double layer disc?

cd

Also EMC 10 requires a lot more from a computer than did 7.5; especially of the video card/chip. Please psot your computer specs in your signature. Go to the My Controls at the top of this page, then look to the left for edit my signature. Type in what you have. Use Belarc Advisor if you are not sure. Be sure to include your video card information.

Crashes of the system as you describe are almost always related to the video card/chip.

Also EMC 10 requires a lot more from a computer than did 7.5; especially of the video card/chip. Please psot your computer specs in your signature. Go to the My Controls at the top of this page, then look to the left for edit my signature. Type in what you have. Use Belarc Advisor if you are not sure. Be sure to include your video card information.

Crashes of the system as you describe are almost always related to the video card/chip.

Be careful the 'Belarc Advisor' will list installed software serial #s! Edit them out before posting your system spec's.

cd

Archived