• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 15 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help! Mydvd8 Hangs!

bmay8007@gmail.com

Question

:) After using MyDVD LE version very successfully, I ran out and purchased EMC8 to have greater control over my projects. I uninstalled MyDVD LE and then installed EMC8. Everything fine there. However, whenever I'm using MyDVD8 and trying to import a video the program just hangs and the hourglass turns. I tried this last night and let it run all night and the hourglass was still turning this morning. What's causing this and how do I rectify the problem???

2 answers to this question

Have you tried to open that Video in VideoWave? What format is it and how long is it? Where did it come from?

:) After using MyDVD LE version very successfully, I ran out and purchased EMC8 to have greater control over my projects. I uninstalled MyDVD LE and then installed EMC8. Everything fine there. However, whenever I'm using MyDVD8 and trying to import a video the program just hangs and the hourglass turns. I tried this last night and let it run all night and the hourglass was still turning this morning. What's causing this and how do I rectify the problem???

Have you tried to open that Video in VideoWave? What format is it and how long is it? Where did it come from?

It doesn't seem to matter what the length of the video is, 30 minutes or 1 hour. They are TiVo videos which is what I successfully used with MyDVD LE version. I've tried several, all varying in lengths.

Archived