• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Created Movies Have Gray Haze On Finished Product

DisneyGator

Question

Love the product. It does great when I'm doing slideshows with pictures only. But whenever I add multiple Video files (that I rip using Roxio) to VideoWave, then either burn or save to computer as a MPEG2, the new film will have a gray haze flick on for about 5-8 seconds, then flick off (returning the film to a normal view). It repeats this throughout the project. And this is both on DVDs and when i playback on my computer from a saved MPEG file. It's not too bad, but it is irritating. I have a friend who has the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Windows Vista

AMD 64x2 4400+

2 GB Memory

NVIDI 6150 Video Card

5 answers to this question

Love the product. It does great when I'm doing slideshows with pictures only. But whenever I add multiple Video files (that I rip using Roxio) to VideoWave, then either burn or save to computer as a MPEG2, the new film will have a gray haze flick on for about 5-8 seconds, then flick off (returning the film to a normal view). It repeats this throughout the project. And this is both on DVDs and when i playback on my computer from a saved MPEG file. It's not too bad, but it is irritating. I have a friend who has the same problem. Any help would be appreciated.

Windows Vista

AMD 64x2 4400+

2 GB Memory

NVIDI 6150 Video Card

OK...since no one else has this problem, how do I get a hold of a tech?

Tried to send a trouble ticket, but it kept giving me an error message. And I don't feel like paying to be on hold for a tech that may not solve the problem.

What do you mean when you say that you ripped the movies using Roxio? Maybe Vista thinks DRM and adds the haze to the output.

What do you mean when you say that you ripped the movies using Roxio? Maybe Vista thinks DRM and adds the haze to the output.

By "ripped", I mean I imported video clips from a DVD that I put home video on. The clips are fine. I can view each clip with the clarity that they're originally in. It's when I add them into VideoWave that the finished saved/burned product has the on/off haze. Help Please!

Archived