Remove An Image Creator 9 Basic

blinkers

Question

7 answers to this question

I have created images of disks and saved them to the images folder.

I have created new versions of the same images and I now want to delete the original image not the new version.

I have manually remove the old image from the images folder.

When i want to burn the new image, the old image name is still in the pull down list along with the new version name.

How do I remove the old image name from the pull down list?

I have created images of disks and saved them to the images folder.

I have created new versions of the same images and I now want to delete the original image not the new version.

I have manually remove the old image from the images folder.

When i want to burn the new image, the old image name is still in the pull down list along with the new version name.

How do I remove the old image name from the pull down list?

And the program that you are using, to create those images, is?????

Creator Basic 9

This is like pulling teeth!

Creator Basic 9 is a suite of programs and most likely with very limiteed features.

Exactly what program within the suite are you using? Exactly what are you doing and how are you doing it? :huh: The more information you supply the better someone is able to figure out what you are doing and may be able to help

That sounds as if the program the OP is using has a "most recently used" [MRU] file list which (s)he wants to empty. If that's the case, the old names will fall out the bottom of the list as new names come in the top. We might be able to tell, if Blinkers answers Walt's questions.

Archived