• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 20 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
jeff100

Videowave 9 Rendering Issues

Question

Hi All.

I am attempting a project with about 450 photos. Everytime I try to render the video, random photos go missing leaving a blank screen in the video.

This occurs under hardware or software rendering.

I have tried everything.

updated video drivers, updated directx drivers, reinstalled EMC9, rolled back WMP from 11 to 10, changed video card, turned all ancillary programs, reboot prior to rendering.

I have used EMC9 in the past without incident, but this is frustrating.

I'm using a self built pc

with DG965 intel graphics chipset.

had tried ATI Radeon X1650

neither have worked.

I need to get this figured out. Any suggestions welcome.

Jeff

1 answer to this question

Hi All.

I am attempting a project with about 450 photos. Everytime I try to render the video, random photos go missing leaving a blank screen in the video.

This occurs under hardware or software rendering.

I have tried everything.

updated video drivers, updated directx drivers, reinstalled EMC9, rolled back WMP from 11 to 10, changed video card, turned all ancillary programs, reboot prior to rendering.

I have used EMC9 in the past without incident, but this is frustrating.

I'm using a self built pc

with DG965 intel graphics chipset.

had tried ATI Radeon X1650

neither have worked.

I need to get this figured out. Any suggestions welcome.

Jeff

Jeff, you may not have tried everything. Did you go the ISO route, have nothing else running on your computer? Are the same images not showing up or are the blanks random. If random, then the above should cure it.

If the same images are showing up blank, then the program doesn't like something with those particular images. Double click on the image and the image editor will open, do something small like applying a 1 pixel blur or just do a automatic adjust. That should solve the problem. Again output to an ISO file.

In either case, when you get the ISO, go to tools and select mount virtual drive, add the ISO and then you can preview the full screen "image" of what will be burned to the disc. If it is OK, then just copy the ISO to the disc with Creator Classic or Disc Copier.