Drives Disabled

jcmanvzw

Question

I have installed roxio 8 suite i have Windows xp and it installes fine on reboot it froze at the windows screen i had to unplug it to make it go off tried starting windows normally it froze so i rebooted and said last known good configuration worked. Now i get this "All drives and disabled On this Operating system in order to start Roxio creator 9 suite home you must either physicaly remove your drive or enable at least one." How and the world do i do that. What is it talking about?

1 answer to this question

I have installed roxio 8 suite i have Windows xp and it installes fine on reboot it froze at the windows screen i had to unplug it to make it go off tried starting windows normally it froze so i rebooted and said last known good configuration worked. Now i get this "All drives and disabled On this Operating system in order to start Roxio creator 9 suite home you must either physicaly remove your drive or enable at least one." How and the world do i do that. What is it talking about?

You really need to read and post in the correct forum. You posted this thread in the 7.0 and 7.5 forums. It is now moved.

Archived