On Finished Dvd Menu And Picture Are Virtually Non Existent

normantang

Question

I've just finished encoding my DVD I created using Adobe Premiere Elements. Everything looks fine when I preview the DVD from my hard drive. When I go to burn the actual physical DVD using Roxio Video Copy, the resultant DVD is virtually absent of all menus and picture. When I click on the solitary "Play Movie" button, the result is I can hear the sound and music, but there's no picture except a flickering "Play Movie" button. What's going on?

4 answers to this question

I don't quite understand what you are doing. What are you previewing? Exactly what are you copying using "Roxio Video Copy"? Did you create Video_TS folder or image file using Adobe Premiere Elements? Please give some more information

I'm previewing the VOB files in the DVD folder on my computer hard drive.

I am copying the folder which contains the Open DVD and Video_TS, when I'm using Roxio Video Copy. Yes I did create a Video_TS folder when using Adobe Premiere Elements.

I think there's something wrong with my DVD drive. I accidentally knocked it while it was burning the DVD.

I've just found out that I can't play any DVDs on my drive, even commercial Hollywood ones. So I think there's either something wrong with my graphics card or DVD drive.

I'm previewing the VOB files in the DVD folder on my computer hard drive.

I am copying the folder which contains the Open DVD and Video_TS, when I'm using Roxio Video Copy. Yes I did create a Video_TS folder when using Adobe Premiere Elements.

I think there's something wrong with my DVD drive. I accidentally knocked it while it was burning the DVD.

I've just finished encoding my DVD I created using Adobe Premiere Elements. Everything looks fine when I preview the DVD from my hard drive. When I go to burn the actual physical DVD using Roxio Video Copy, the resultant DVD is virtually absent of all menus and picture. When I click on the solitary "Play Movie" button, the result is I can hear the sound and music, but there's no picture except a flickering "Play Movie" button. What's going on?

I don't quite understand what you are doing. What are you previewing? Exactly what are you copying using "Roxio Video Copy"? Did you create Video_TS folder or image file using Adobe Premiere Elements? Please give some more information

Archived