Can't Select Dolby Digital Emc9

Neece43

Question

Hi there,

I am not able to select the dolby digital ac3 option in project settings. I have created a dmsm file in video wave and was trying to burn in MyDVD. It burned just fine, but there are some video/audio areas not synching and some audio not playing at all on dvd player.

I downloaded and installed the ac3filter_1_11.exe file that Beerman suggested, rebooted and still cannot select dolby digital option.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

OOPS-LOL! No, I bought the full version of EMC9. I've burned this file before with no problems and wanted to burn another copy before I delete the file and of course this happens! I remembered the post of "one way of doing it" that shows what the project settings should be and that's when I realized I couldn't select the dolby digital ac3. When I selected fit to disc, it's not automatically selected either. AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!

Sorry for any confusion. I was asking if you had a full retail version of the program, or one of the cut-down OEM [Original Equipment Manufacturer] versions which doesn't support AC3 audio.

Still cannot select Dolby Digital AC3 option in Project Settings in MyDVD - any other suggestions? Should I re-install EMC9? Do I need to upgrade my sound card? WAAAAAAAA!!

Thanks in advance :o)

OOPS-LOL! No, I bought the full version of EMC9. I've burned this file before with no problems and wanted to burn another copy before I delete the file and of course this happens! I remembered the post of "one way of doing it" that shows what the project settings should be and that's when I realized I couldn't select the dolby digital ac3. When I selected fit to disc, it's not automatically selected either. AAAAAGGGGHHHH!!

Archived