• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Videowave 8

edpdx

Question

Hi,

I am interested in buying the new media creator bundle after hearing, that it has a lot of useful features.

But my main interest is knowing about the new features in Videowave 8.

For those of you that are already using Videowave 8. Can you please share your point of views and

comment on any new improvements?

Thanks!

Ed

2 answers to this question

In addition to what Paul said, there are many new transitions and effects. T make use of all of them, you have to make sure that your computer is well above the minimum standards especially sound and video cards. One negative is that the sound editor in VideoWave 8 is not as easy to use as with V7 except in the new deluxe version. There are more changes in going to MyDVD rather than the DVD Builder. I think most of them are positive changes. If you need a new capture card and would like to have essentially all the bells and whistles as a power user, you might want to look at the product comparisons on the products page.

Hi,

I am interested in buying the new media creator bundle after hearing, that it has a lot of useful features.

For those of you that are already using Videowave 8. Can you please share your point of views and

Thanks!

Ed

Hi,

Thanks!

Ed

I like the 16:9 support that earlier versions did not have as well as the ease in making slideshows. Many have also mentioned divx support.

Archived