Please Help

judylee01

Question

i am getting a roll back when i try to install creator 8 and i can not get past this. i have seen a lot of sugestions but what works? how can i get this ***** thing to work? can not belive it is this hard. if i could take it back to the store i would. and to have to pay 35 us to talk to support is just nuts.

please someone, help!

1 answer to this question

i am getting a roll back when i try to install creator 8 and i can not get past this. i have seen a lot of sugestions but what works? how can i get this ***** thing to work? can not belive it is this hard. if i could take it back to the store i would. and to have to pay 35 us to talk to support is just nuts.

please someone, help!

Hi judylee01

Can you do us here a bit of a favor, can you post info on your computer, service packs, version of EMC8 (IE: downloaded version or out of a box version) as all of us here cannot really help without it, see the signature that is below mine, this will make it essayer to assist you in this issue.

also we dont know what this is here in your post?

Remember that you should have service pack 2 for windows XP, and the latest DirectX installed, please also make sure that the date and time is correct on the computer,

and if you have any other versions of burning apps that use what we call packet writing tools installed then remove them first.

then reboot and try again.

and after all that, if there is still no luck, then try to copy the whole cd to a folder and then try to install from there.

Let us know how it go's

Archived