• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

D S B

Mydvd Won't Produce Discs That Are Playable?

Question

The kind folk in this support group have just told me how to solve my DMA setting problem. Now that seems to be solved, I'm still not producing DVD's. I build the menus/ slideshows & videos in the normal way and have checked/viewed it fully within the programme on the computer. It goes through the process of building menus, audio etc and eventually gets to writing files, which it sucessfully completes. When it gets to the end it says: cancelling, ejecting disc (which it does promptly), it seems to hang for a while and then I get an error message:

MyDVD. Invalid Stream File - file info: path=VTS_18_1_VOB.ses, position=0 -27326

The DVD looks as if it is written but the darn thing won't play on the computer. Haven't tried it in the DVD player yet, but I am not hopeful. The computer doesn't even recognise the DVD in the drive.

Am going out for lunch now, so if anyone does reply straight away, it may be a few hours before i am able to try anything.

Best wishes

3 answers to this question

I get this message on any video file I add to my project once I try to burn a DVD. I am able to eliminate it by making sure I edit each video file by adding at least one transition effect. Then the burn will work without the error.

I get this message on any video file I add to my project once I try to burn a DVD. I am able to eliminate it by making sure I edit each video file by adding at least one transition effect. Then the burn will work without the error.

You responded to a over two year old post. Do you think the original poster is still interested?

You responded to a over two year old post. Do you think the original poster is still interested?

Maybe not. But I was having this problem today and would have spent much less time figuring out what was wrong if the post I made previously existed. So hopefully it will help others.