Sign in to follow this  
fittoac

Express Labeler

Question

My apologies if this is the wrong forum, but I could not find an appropriate one for my problem. I just purchased an HP Photosmart C5280 All-in-One printer which came with the Roxio Express Labeler software. I have a MacBook. The printer manual says I cannot print CDs until this software has been installed, but when I insert the CD there seems to be no way to install it. When I double-click on the CD a bunch of applications come up, none of which are labeled "Install" (or anything to that effect), nor do they do anything when clicked on. The manual for the CD only gives instructions for Windows XP or Vista, which makes me think this cannot be installed on a Mac. (I purchased it at an Apple store though). Any suggestions? Thanks.

2 answers to this question

Any disc labeling software would have been installed into the HP or Hewlett-Packard folder in your Applications folder when you did the full software install. There should not be any need to install an individual application.

Any disc labeling software would have been installed into the HP or Hewlett-Packard folder in your Applications folder when you did the full software install. There should not be any need to install an individual application.

I've got a similatr problem. I have a Canon MP610 printer specially designed to print onto disks. Trouble is the Labeler software only seems to recognise Epson printers and keeps wanting to print to a paper feed rather than the CD feed. In fact, it sees the paper type as Epson [printer name].

Anyone any ideas how to make the software list the MP610?