• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 26 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Mydvd 10 - How To Burn A Dvd Project

Battle Beast

Question

1 answer to this question

When I burn a project, it encodes the video, and then, what do i do? It gets to 100%, and then stops. The disc doesn't burn. Where do I go from there???

Thanks.

Let's see, you have a project that you made in VideoWave or MyDVD (slide show assistant) or one of the other assistants. You make a menu and add the project (if it is not already there.). The encoding goes to 100% and stops.

How long is your project (time)? Did you see an encoding preview in the window or did you just see a gray encoding area? What format was the project?

In MyDVD, encoding and burning is done at the same time if you choose to burn directly to disc (check in that box and ID the buner). Did you notice activity on the burner during the encode? Have you ejected the disc and tried it on a home DVD player or have you tried to play the disc on your computer?

If you chose the option to burn to an ISO file (check in that box and unchecked burn to disc), then look for the ISO file and then copy that to a disc using Creator Classic or use Copy and convert.

Perhaps a little more information and answers to the questions would help you get a better answer.

Archived