Music Disc Creator

von

Question

I am trying to make a music dvd I made one about three years ago when I first bought creator 8. However I keep getting a message box that says you cannot add more than 97 songs per track list Please remove extra songs . Before I went to the burn feature , The disc space indicated that I sttill had 147.47 mb of disc space left. What is the issue with this why does it show that I have dissc space but keep telling me that I can only add 97 songs per track list how do you determine the track list. why does the disc still have space but it keep saying I cvan only add 97 songs per track list, I delete songs from the project and it shows more empty disc space. Can anyone help me to understand this. I made a music dvd for my sister and kept a copy for my self it has at least 400 songs on it.

Out of practice von

4 answers to this question

I am trying to make a music dvd I made one about three years ago when I first bought creator 8. However I keep getting a message box that says you cannot add more than 97 songs per track list Please remove extra songs . Before I went to the burn feature , The disc space indicated that I sttill had 147.47 mb of disc space left. What is the issue with this why does it show that I have dissc space but keep telling me that I can only add 97 songs per track list how do you determine the track list. why does the disc still have space but it keep saying I cvan only add 97 songs per track list, I delete songs from the project and it shows more empty disc space. Can anyone help me to understand this. I made a music dvd for my sister and kept a copy for my self it has at least 400 songs on it.

Out of practice von

Think of track list as a playlist or a 97 music file album. You can add several playlists or albums on the DVD. The music DVD just can't be one long list of music files.

Archived