• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 18 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Transitions Do Not Render

TCT

Question

Using EMC-10. Dual-core processor using VISTA. Developed my production using Videowave, created the movie file from Videowave by using the "output as" selection in the tool bar, built my project in MyDVD, then burned a DVD. None of my transitions were apparent when playing the DVD. I back-tracked and discovered that the movie file did not show the transitions either. I previewed my production and the transitions work well. Looks like when I use Videowave and render an .MPG file, the transitions are lost at that point. Probably something simple I am doing wrong, BUT cannot find the error of my ways. Can anyone HELP???

2 answers to this question

Using EMC-10. Dual-core processor using VISTA. Developed my production using Videowave, created the movie file from Videowave by using the "output as" selection in the tool bar, built my project in MyDVD, then burned a DVD. None of my transitions were apparent when playing the DVD. I back-tracked and discovered that the movie file did not show the transitions either. I previewed my production and the transitions work well. Looks like when I use Videowave and render an .MPG file, the transitions are lost at that point. Probably something simple I am doing wrong, BUT cannot find the error of my ways. Can anyone HELP???

First make sure you have the latest drivers for your video as well as updated DirectX (most likely this is already updated in Vista). Try switching the render under Tools/Options and see if that helps.

Is your rendering set to Hardware (you'll find this setting in Tools-->Options of Videowave)? If so try switching to Software rendering and see if that makes a difference. Just a note though that you will lose any 3D transitions you might have in your production when using Software rendering.

Edit: Beerman and I must been typing our posts at the same time. I just read that Beerman already suggested the same thing.

Archived