Windows Vista

Dandart

Question

I have just bought an XPS Dell desktop 420 and it came already installed with Roxio Premium 9. I have not yet made any films ( a hobby of mine) but have opened the Roxio sites to have a quick view of the applications. Am I able to load the content disc of my previous Roxio Creator 9 Suite as this appears to have more gizmos?!

3 answers to this question

I have just bought an XPS Dell desktop 420 and it came already installed with Roxio Premium 9. I have not yet made any films ( a hobby of mine) but have opened the Roxio sites to have a quick view of the applications. Am I able to load the content disc of my previous Roxio Creator 9 Suite as this appears to have more gizmos?!

Do you mean Roxio Creator & MyDVD 9.1 Premier?

I tried to install this with a full version of EMC 9 and 10 on a pc. I got all kinds of things to uninstall from those retail versions! You could try, see if you get any remove or conflict warnings.

cd

Thank you for your reply. The software I have previously owned is caledEasy Media Creator 9 Suite which is the full version of Roxio and includes MyDVD9 and Record Now!9 but it does not say it is 9.1

Can I use this with Vista and is it compatible? I would have to uninstall the Roxio 9Premier of course

Archived