New User - How To Reorder Video Clips For Project

DaveK100

Question

I am new to Easy Media Suite 10 and have successfully digitized my vhs tape to mpeg2. Couple of questions:

1. In myDVD, what is "Internal tracks" tab used for other than trimming? I can't find any further documentation on that anywhere including knowledge database.

2. After loading my video file from vhs to mpeg2 I cannot figure out how to splice out individual video clips from the 3gig file and then reorder them so I can ultimately burn a video DVD. I know how to create chapters, but isn't there a simple way to have start and end points defined on the 3gig file and then splice them out and reorder them and burn the DVD?

Thanks!

2 answers to this question

You should start by using the Videowave application, not MyDVD if yu are going to edit that vidoe file you captured. Videowave is the app for editing video and slideshows, MyDVD is the app for adding the final versions to for creating menus.

You probably would also benefit from looking at some of the posts in the Tips & Tricks section of the forum. A number of them also include demos.

You should start by using the Videowave application, not MyDVD if yu are going to edit that vidoe file you captured. Videowave is the app for editing video and slideshows, MyDVD is the app for adding the final versions to for creating menus.

You probably would also benefit from looking at some of the posts in the Tips & Tricks section of the forum. A number of them also include demos.

There are also some good ones in EMC 9 Tips and Tricks that also work in EMC 10. Watch the first video on this page (link).

Archived