• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

New To This..need Info Please...

JaviBUSA08

Question

Ok I am looking to get DVDit PRO HD. Now before I do that I want to get info from you guys who have been using this program for a while. Can you please tell me the BEST blu ray drive for this program? I mean the one that gives the LEAST problems and most compatible to DVDit PRO HD. I was looking into buying this one Panasonic SW-5582..Also I heard that DVDit PRO HD had some problems when used with windows VISTA...Has this been fixed...Thanks guys. I am just tring to avoid as many problems as I can and doing it RIGHT from the start...Thanks

3 answers to this question

Ok I am looking to get DVDit PRO HD. Now before I do that I want to get info from you guys who have been using this program for a while. Can you please tell me the BEST blu ray drive for this program? I mean the one that gives the LEAST problems and most compatible to DVDit PRO HD. I was looking into buying this one Panasonic SW-5582..Also I heard that DVDit PRO HD had some problems when used with windows VISTA...Has this been fixed...Thanks guys. I am just tring to avoid as many problems as I can and doing it RIGHT from the start...Thanks

I believe most of the drive issues have been conflicting drivers with other Sonic products so if you have a (which I would recommend) clean machine and install the latest firmware/drivers you should be fine. DVDit is not Vista certified but other users have gotten it to work. I would recommend XP just to minimize errors...maybe later when your comfortable with everything. Also, a couple of program tips, do a "build to volume" this will allow to make sure your project is completed with no errors then you can burn the files later. Next, work with elementary streams (video and audio files separated), this will help minimize the EOF error during build. :)

I have been using windows vista and the Sony BDRW BWU-100A blu-ray drive. Any problems I have with windows vista and dvditpro hd are the same problems I have with windows xp.

Archived