• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Cd Plays On Drive Where It Was Recorded..no Other

mirnbob2

I copied photo files to a CD-R. The disc plays properly on the SAME drive where it was made. If I put it into the other CD drive, it does not lay. Yet, this drive plays music and loadable files.

WHY?

Bad drive?

thanks

Replies to : MirnBob2@comcast.net

I copied photo files to a CD-R. The disc plays properly on the SAME drive where it was made. If I put it into the other CD drive, it does not lay. Yet, this drive plays music and loadable files.

WHY?

Bad drive?

thanks

Replies to : MirnBob2@comcast.net

Not enough info to even make a guess… Read the Frequent Answers, at the top, to get an idea of what you have to provide.

I copied photo files to a CD-R. The disc plays properly on the SAME drive where it was made. If I put it into the other CD drive, it does not play. Yet, this drive plays music and loadable files.

WHY?

Bad drive?

thanks

Replies to : MirnBob2

(1) I suspect you made the MISTAKE of formatting the disc - see the FREQUENT ANSWERS post for more detail.

(2) these are public Boards, which are regularly searched by google and other search engines, which in turn are searched by spammers seeking to "harvest" email addresses for spamming purposes.

I'd suggest you go back and edit your email address back out - if it's not already too late.

Lynn

Archived