• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Unable To Launch Dazzle Of Emc 10....grrrrrrr

notner

Question

Hi! I have patiently installed this 2nd CD from my newly purchased EMC10. 1st CD took about 5 attempts, and finally succeeded. The 2nd CD "Dazzle", guess they named that right.... LOL.... I have lost count on the attempts to install this one :blink: . I read these forums and tried copying to a folder on the hard drive, turned off norton, and did the Windows Install clean up and removed ...darn it... now can't remember what I removed. Been at this for two days and many hours. I know if I go back to the forums, I will see what program I removed, I remember it was at the bottom of the list . LOL.. Is there any other option to install this 2nd CD? The name of it is Dazzle DVC 100 Video Capture Device Drivers. Thank you for any help. Thank God for patience !!! :rolleyes:

3 answers to this question

Hi! I have patiently installed this 2nd CD from my newly purchased EMC10. 1st CD took about 5 attempts, and finally succeeded. The 2nd CD "Dazzle", guess they named that right.... LOL.... I have lost count on the attempts to install this one :blink: . I read these forums and tried copying to a folder on the hard drive, turned off norton, and did the Windows Install clean up and removed ...darn it... now can't remember what I removed. Been at this for two days and many hours. I know if I go back to the forums, I will see what program I removed, I remember it was at the bottom of the list . LOL.. Is there any other option to install this 2nd CD? The name of it is Dazzle DVC 100 Video Capture Device Drivers. Thank you for any help. Thank God for patience !!! :rolleyes:

That CD just contains the driver for the Dazzle device, which comes with EMC 10 Deluxe. Is that the version you purchased?

That CD just contains the driver for the Dazzle device, which comes with EMC 10 Deluxe. Is that the version you purchased?

Hi Bruce,

Yes, thats the version I purchased. Now I need educated... when you stated that its the driver for Dazzle...does that mean that I don't have to install the cd? It does say on the cd to install it. Or are they just meaning when I actually need to use the program, to just load it, and when the project is done, remove it? Hope I am making my question clear. Thank you for such a quick response. Cindy :rolleyes:

Hi Bruce,

Yes, thats the version I purchased. Now I need educated... when you stated that its the driver for Dazzle...does that mean that I don't have to install the cd? It does say on the cd to install it. Or are they just meaning when I actually need to use the program, to just load it, and when the project is done, remove it? Hope I am making my question clear. Thank you for such a quick response. Cindy :rolleyes:

Cindy, that driver should load off the CD. I don't know why you are having problems. You could make a temporary folder on your hard drive, then copy the contents of the CD, to that folder, and run the exe from the folder on your hard drive.

Archived