• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Easy Cd Interfering With Backup Program

Easy CD is stopping me from using SimplySafe Backup Program. I have tried checking Use External ASPI layer in Simply Safe but it does not work. When I start a backup after collating files to be backed up, starting back up just freezes. Any ideas how I can overide Easy CD. Simply Safe state that Roxio drag to disc is the culprit. My email paulknight1959@hotmail.com

Paul

Easy CD is stopping me from using SimplySafe Backup Program. I have tried checking Use External ASPI layer in Simply Safe but it does not work. When I start a backup after collating files to be backed up, starting back up just freezes. Any ideas how I can overide Easy CD. Simply Safe state that Roxio drag to disc is the culprit.

Paul

(1) These are Public Boards, searched by google and other search engines, which in turn are searched by spammers seeking to harvest email addresses for spamming purposes.

I'd suggest you edit your message to delete your email, if it isn't already too late.

(2) If you have formatted a disc with Drag2Disc, remove the disc and carefully put it somewhere else, such as the trashcan. Take a BLANK blank, directly out of hte package or off the spindle and insert it in the drive, and your Backup program will probably be happy.

If not, take a look at the FREQUENT ANSWERS post and come back with enough additional detail to give us some clues.

Lynn

Archived