• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 16 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

awoo87

Belkin Hi-speed Usb Dvd Creator Video Capture, Video Editing Usb 2.0 Video Capture Device F5u228

Question

Hi All,

Just used the ( Belkin Hi-Speed USB DVD Creator Video Capture, Video Editing USB 2.0 Video Capture Device F5U228 ) to capture some VHS footage and thought I"d let everyone Know that it works with EMC 10. Apart from the USB driver there is also a stripped down version of Ulead VideoStudio 6 on the supplied disc.

5 answers to this question

Hi All,

Just used the ( Belkin Hi-Speed USB DVD Creator Video Capture, Video Editing USB 2.0 Video Capture Device F5U228 ) to capture some VHS footage and thought I"d let everyone Know that it works with EMC 10. Apart from the USB driver there is also a stripped down version of Ulead VideoStudio 6 on the supplied disc.

Thanks for posting that, Alan. How does the captured video look?

Thanks for posting that, Alan. How does the captured video look?

The footage of the racecar that was taken by the local TV station and recorded off the TV looks and sounds great, but the footage taken

on a freinds handycam is a bit grainy but i think thats due to degredation of the original it's about 15 or so years old.

Also the footage of my daughters first dance class came out great also again that was taken by a pro.

Can't wait for her 18th birthday party when she sees the project I'm putting together for the party :lol:

The footage of the racecar that was taken by the local TV station and recorded off the TV looks and sounds great, but the footage taken

on a freinds handycam is a bit grainy but i think thats due to degredation of the original it's about 15 or so years old.

Also the footage of my daughters first dance class came out great also again that was taken by a pro.

Can't wait for her 18th birthday party when she sees the project I'm putting together for the party :lol:

Sounds like a very nice project. She'll enjoy it.

Alan,

Your daughter will definitely love it!

I did one for my daughter's sweet 16th two years ago and everyone in the party enjoyed watching it. I included pictures and videos since she was one year old. Also I videotaped a couple of her school teachers greeting her. And to top it, a video of her school choir singing the birthday song. All recorded secretly during school days. She was surprised how I managed to do the recording in school. LOL!!!

Alan,

Your daughter will definitely love it!

I did one for my daughter's sweet 16th two years ago and everyone in the party enjoyed watching it. I included pictures and videos since she was one year old. Also I videotaped a couple of her school teachers greeting her. And to top it, a video of her school choir singing the birthday song. All recorded secretly during school days. She was surprised how I managed to do the recording in school. LOL!!!

Youve given me some great ideas for my project, i can see much embarrassment on the night :lol::lol:

Also heres a small peice of the captured footage.

Been converted to Div-x