Roxio Advert Burned To Disk

golinux

In my quest to figure out a way to work with Easy CD and DVD Creator 6, I ripped a file to wmv format (which converted the audio). I worked with editing it a bit, then burned my project to disc. When I played it back, I was horrified to see the Roxio intro at the beginning of the tape! Is there a way to turn this off? Or is it always at the beginning of DVDs burned from your software? That would be a deal breaker right there.

BTW, this experiment did work but the quality of the video suffered in the conversion so this solution is not really a viable one.

In my quest to figure out a way to work with Easy CD and DVD Creator 6, I ripped a file to wmv format (which converted the audio). I worked with editing it a bit, then burned my project to disc. When I played it back, I was horrified to see the Roxio intro at the beginning of the tape! Is there a way to turn this off? Or is it always at the beginning of DVDs burned from your software? That would be a deal breaker right there.

BTW, this experiment did work but the quality of the video suffered in the conversion so this solution is not really a viable one.

Delete it. Grab the Into clip with your mouse and drag it to the trash can.

Archived