Sign in to follow this  
t3istar

Production Trim And Save In Various Formats

Question

I am a long time satisfied Roxio user (starting with VW 4) and I have upgraded over the years and currently have been using MyDVD9 for more than a year without any problems on my Desktop and Laptop. Recently, I have been unable to use the production trim feature on my Desktop and then save in the various formats that I use. To find out if the file was corrupt, I copied to my laptop and I was able to save in multiple formats after trimming confirming that the file was OK. I also noticed that in the Trim format on my desktop the progress bar was not shown, yet it is shown on the Laptop. I have updated drivers on the Desktop and as I said, was using MYDVD9 successfully for more than a year. I uninstalled MyDVD9 and then reinstalled it per instructions with no success. I then tried the repair utility and that didn’t work. I welcome any suggestions that you may offer

Thanks

1 answer to this question

I am a long time satisfied Roxio user (starting with VW 4) and I have upgraded over the years and currently have been using MyDVD9 for more than a year without any problems on my Desktop and Laptop. Recently, I have been unable to use the production trim feature on my Desktop and then save in the various formats that I use. To find out if the file was corrupt, I copied to my laptop and I was able to save in multiple formats after trimming confirming that the file was OK. I also noticed that in the Trim format on my desktop the progress bar was not shown, yet it is shown on the Laptop. I have updated drivers on the Desktop and as I said, was using MYDVD9 successfully for more than a year. I uninstalled MyDVD9 and then reinstalled it per instructions with no success. I then tried the repair utility and that didn’t work. I welcome any suggestions that you may offer

Thanks

Bad video drivers? Bad driver install? Make sure the video card is set to software controlled for anti-aliasing and anisotropic filtering. You can make those setting from your card's control panel. Also make sure Windows is set to 96 DPI fonts.