Sign in to follow this  
sscopp

Label Creator

Question

in label creator the "flow text" style (as opposed to straighten or cirved text) does exactly as i hoped it would and align text to the outside edge of the disc, however at the end of each line it splits the last word, whether it is a compound word or not, and in some case will only carry the last letter in the word to the next line. it does not even insert a hyphen. i though it would be more intuitive than this and, upon not fitting, move the entire word to the next line. is there a way around this splitting words and still use this feature???

2 answers to this question

in label creator the "flow text" style (as opposed to straighten or cirved text) does exactly as i hoped it would and align text to the outside edge of the disc, however at the end of each line it splits the last word, whether it is a compound word or not, and in some case will only carry the last letter in the word to the next line. it does not even insert a hyphen. i though it would be more intuitive than this and, upon not fitting, move the entire word to the next line. is there a way around this splitting words and still use this feature???

You can pull the borderlines, so that the splitting is done where you want!

Within a Text Box you can also use Ctrl-Enter to force a Line Feed.

It is a little more precise than moving the borders but sometimes the border may have to be moved also!

post-39730-1204543990.jpg