• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

There are no registered users currently online

Sign in to follow this  
sleggate

Roxio

Can you help me ?

I want to create a cd case label for an audio folder on my pc, but DO NOT want to create a cd. Is there a way of importing this info into the label creator without burning off the cd first? Why do things have to be so complicated? This was SOOOOOOOOO easy in creator 5. Why do people have to mess with things when they are not broke?????? HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry this won't be much help but if you'd read about my problems last year with EMC 7 Plus the first unsuccessful update PLUS the second unsuccessful update you would have done what I have done and not touched EMC again and crossed to Pinnacle. Roxio never "improve" their product without worsening its other features and/or stability. This decline started with version 4 after the take-over from Adaptec (then an excellent program). They take no notice of customer feedback and rely on their spending money, through the despair that you exhibit, on the new version. The only ECM program I use now is Photosuite (6) which IS a good program and free from bugs. ECM 7 caused massive problems with other utility programs such as back up, laplink and others. Other programs refer to its probelms on their help pages.Over the version changes I reckon I have spent about £350 over the years on a program I no longer have confidence in using! (Photosuite is, of course, available as a stand alone program.)

Edited by sleggate

First, last year's problem posts are long gone !! So that doesn't help anyone on this new forum.

Second, I have a question regarding your statement about Laplink. I run laplink Gold 11.5 and 12 between my desktop and both notebook computers and have had no problems with it interferring with my Roxio 7.x or 7.5. So what's the particular problem you are expierencing with the version of Laplink you are running ?

Excluding your problems from last year, what are your problems today. You might want to state your problems in this new forum and very possibly get some constructive replies.

Frank...........

What version are you using to try and make the labels?I can't remember about V7 or &.5 but in V8 you can auto fill from an audio cd.So if you put the cd in and let Gracenote pull up the names it should populate your label.If you're using v7 you might check to see if you can do the same.