• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Why Music Disc Creator Doesn't Write Cd-text On Audio Cd?

avorobjovs_riga

Question

Hi all!

I have Easy Media Creator 8 Suite and I use Music Disc Creator to make an Audio CD. But I can't write the CD-Text to the audio CD. I checked "Add CD-Text" checkbox in Project Settings window of course, but the CD-Text isn't written anyway. If I use other programs to make Audio CD (not Easy Media Creator) I write CD-Text successfully.

What do I incorrectly? How can I write CD-Text on audio CD with Easy Media Creator?

Best Regards,

Alexander.

6 answers to this question

I think the problem was with a conflict between Nero Burning ROM and Roxio Easy Media Creator. I had Nero and Roxio on the same computer at the same time. And Nero had been installed after Roxio. And Nero wrote CD-TEXT, but Roxio didn't. Yesterday I removed Nero and reinstalled Roxio. After this Roxio began write CD-TEXT.

Checking 'Add CD-TEXT' works fine for me on 3 different burners. Make sure you have the lastest firmware for your burner. What program are you using to check it? Windows Media Player does NOT read CD TEXT. You can use Roxio's Label Creator and then auto-fill a smart object to read the CD TEXT.

Archived