juano92126

Trying To Burn Dvd Of Tv Show Downloaded From Itunes

Question

I just downloaded an episode of Lost from iTunes for my wife. I tried to burn it to DVD so she could watch it on TV. Toast won't let me burn the DVD. My wife is not going to watch this on the computer so I need a version on DVD. Any ideas or work arounds?

The ironic part is, the last time she asked me to download an episode of Lost I just downloaded it through bittorrent, used Toast to burn it to DVD, no problem at all. This time I tried to be legit and it does not work.

Oh, in case it matters I am using Toast 7.1.2 and Mac OS X 10.4.11. I also have QuickTime Pro 7.3.1

Visual Hub 1.31.1 will not convert it

Thanks

Edited by juano92126

4 answers to this question

You'll need to get an AppleTV or connect your Mac to the TV in order to watch it on TV.

After spending way too many hours researching this on the internet, I came to the conclusion that this can't be done. So I just downloaded it with bittorrrent, burned that to DVD and problem solved.

It is interesting to note that there are almost 2,000 people seeding this one episode and over 3,000 people downloading it.

Lesson learned. That is the first and last time I try to be legit and buy a movie or TV through iTunes.

Edited by juano92126

Lesson learned. That is the first and last time I try to be legit and buy a movie or TV through iTunes.

Hey, thanks for keeping the price of movies and music high, for other users who choose to download legitimately!