• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 12 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Lg Scoop

thill7316

Question

4 answers to this question

My roxio won't reconize my new phone..any ideas?? I have an lg ax260 scoop from alltel.

It had no problems reconizing my razr.

thanks

Do you mean Roxio Mobile Manager or something else that came with your phone?

You may have to talk to LG/Alltel. The device may have to be enabled to use "My Roxio." That's probably been customized for the Razr so it may not work with your new phone.

Do you mean Roxio Mobile Manager or something else that came with your phone?

You may have to talk to LG/Alltel. The device may have to be enabled to use "My Roxio." That's probably been customized for the Razr so it may not work with your new phone.

using media manager ... I use to add ringtones and wallpapers. do you think if I unistall the razr it would reconize it?

using media manager ... I use to add ringtones and wallpapers. do you think if I unistall the razr it would reconize it?

Does Windows recognize that the LG is installed? If it doesn't, Media Manager won't.

Mobile Media Manager or the Media Manager that is part of Easy Media Creator 9 or 10?

I doubt that uninstalling the razr would do anything since it is just looking for devices.

Does the Lg manual say you can use USB or Bluetooth to add those items. Many phones/providers want to keep that proprietary.

Google for the information on the phone. Here is one thread. Since I'm not in an area where Alltel has service, I can't find anything on their web site.

BTW, nice phone.

Does Windows recognize that the LG is installed? If it doesn't, Media Manager won't.

Mobile Media Manager or the Media Manager that is part of Easy Media Creator 9 or 10?

I doubt that uninstalling the razr would do anything since it is just looking for devices.

Does the Lg manual say you can use USB or Bluetooth to add those items. Many phones/providers want to keep that proprietary.

Google for the information on the phone. Here is one thread. Since I'm not in an area where Alltel has service, I can't find anything on their web site.

BTW, nice phone.

thanks -I guess I'll try that bitpim

Archived