Photosuite 8

:angry:

Ok...so I bought PhotoSuite 8 last night and did the download version from the Roxio website. I can't get it to do anything. I tried creating albums to import my pictures and that won't work and it will only show 1 picture and the rest have a big question mark on them. Do I have to have a version of the media creator?

I have Windows Vista so I don't know if that's an issue. All I'm wanting to do is create a good slideshow for my mom's 50th birthday. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm so frustrated with this stupid thing!!

:angry:

Ok...so I bought PhotoSuite 8 last night and did the download version from the Roxio website. I can't get it to do anything. I tried creating albums to import my pictures and that won't work and it will only show 1 picture and the rest have a big question mark on them. Do I have to have a version of the media creator?

I have Windows Vista so I don't know if that's an issue. All I'm wanting to do is create a good slideshow for my mom's 50th birthday. Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm so frustrated with this stupid thing!!

Go here and read the System Requirements http://www.roxio.com/enu/products/photosui...quirements.html

Archived