• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 22 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Dazzle? Platinum?

blakeb99

Question

So, since my original post was once again locked, I'll start a continuation of it for the third time.

Dazzle...so this is something that come with the platinum version of Roxio I was told.

First off, is there more than one version of EMC 10 or is the Platinum the only version out there?

Secondly, do you have to have this razzle dazzle thing to burn cd's?

I was told you plug it into the back of your computer...what does it do?

4 answers to this question

So, since my original post was once again locked, I'll start a continuation of it for the third time.

Dazzle...so this is something that come with the platinum version of Roxio I was told.

First off, is there more than one version of EMC 10 or is the Platinum the only version out there?

Secondly, do you have to have this razzle dazzle thing to burn cd's?

I was told you plug it into the back of your computer...what does it do?

Blake, what is the source for all the mis-information in your posts? :o I think that the person that told you may know less than then you do

How much computer background do you have? Sometimes answers must be fitted to your knowledge level. What part of the world are you located- just in case there is a version that is specific for a region.

CDW says they have a Platinum edition but provides no information on it as compared to the EMC 10 Suite. There price is the same as EMC 10 so it MAY be the same thing. There was an old version of Easy CD Creator 5 that had a platinum designation.

As for the Dazzle device, google for analog to digital converter or just look at Wikipedia.

My input....

It's not PLATINUM. It's Easy Media Creator DELUXE Suite.

The inputs on the Dazzle do not capture from all devices.

The inputs are S-video, Video, L&R audio. In other words, it will capture from a VHS player, an analog camcorder or tv.

The original post is in the Sales portion of EMC 10 and it has been unlocked. Another guru told him that the Dazzle went inside the computer.

Another guru (Paul) just posted a picture of the Dazzle for clarification. I suggest you take a look blake99.

There is no such thing as a Platinum version of EMC 10.

There is only EMC10 Suite, and EMC10 Deluxe. The deluxe version is the suite plus a Dazzle DVC 100 USB video capture device and its supporting software.

You don't need a video capture device to burn CDs.

You can plug it in the back, the front, or the side of your computer - wherever you have a USB 2.0 port. It allows you to capture video from devices which output video.

Regards,

Brendon

Archived