brettstuff

No Neato Us In Label Creator -- Only A4 ?

Question

EMC 8.05

Content disc has been installed

Label Creator hotfix installed

Under "commercial paper" in Page Setup, there's no option for any Neato US labels?! I only have five Neato entries:

• Neato 180815
  • Neato 3-Disc
  • Neato CD Plus Labels
  • Neato CD Labels 2-Up (A4)
  • Neato CD Labels Full Coverage - 2 Up

The A4 option doesn't work -- my printer gives an error and wants A4 paper inserted. The other options do not fit the Neato 2-Up US labels.

In fact, every single option in my drop-down (all these APLI and Sanwa, even Avery) are all either (Japan) or (A4)!

What is going on here?!? Version 7 had tons of Neato layouts. Neato 2-Up US has to be one of the most common layouts on the planet!

Where do I get the US versions of all these?!?!?

Thanks for any help......

5 answers to this question

EMC 8.05

Content disc has been installed

Label Creator hotfix installed

Under "commercial paper" in Page Setup, there's no option for any Neato US labels?! I only have five Neato entries:

• Neato 180815
  • Neato 3-Disc
  • Neato CD Plus Labels
  • Neato CD Labels 2-Up (A4)
  • Neato CD Labels Full Coverage - 2 Up

The A4 option doesn't work -- my printer gives an error and wants A4 paper inserted. The other options do not fit the Neato 2-Up US labels.

In fact, every single option in my drop-down (all these APLI and Sanwa, even Avery) are all either (Japan) or (A4)!

What is going on here?!? Version 7 had tons of Neato layouts. Neato 2-Up US has to be one of the most common layouts on the planet!

Where do I get the US versions of all these?!?!?

Thanks for any help......

Check out this thread and see if it applies to you. (Installing the Contents CD.)

Hi d_deweywright,

I actually posted a comment in that thread.

And, as I stated at the top of my original post above, I do have the Contents disc installed.

Do you, or do others, see different label choices than I'm showing? Do you have a Neato 2-Up U.S., for example? I'm wondering if I'm missing templates somehow, or if it installed all these non-U.S. versions by mistake.

Hi d_deweywright,

I actually posted a comment in that thread.

And, as I stated at the top of my original post above, I do have the Contents disc installed.

Do you, or do others, see different label choices than I'm showing? Do you have a Neato 2-Up U.S., for example? I'm wondering if I'm missing templates somehow, or if it installed all these non-U.S. versions by mistake.

Well, I haven't actually use Neato labels. Being home now, I've looked, and I have the same list of Neato labels available that you list. What number are the labels you're using?

The product code is 853600. The name for the labels is "US CD Labels 2-Up".

In version 7, there was a page setup called simply "Neato CD Labels 2-Up", which fit letter-size paper. For some reason, there is now only "Neato CD Labels 2-Up (A4)".

I am really frustrated by this -- why would you actually REMOVE templates, especially common and standard ones, in an upgrade?

Edited by brettstuff

The product code is 853600. The name for the labels is "US CD Labels 2-Up".

In version 7, there was a page setup called simply "Neato CD Labels 2-Up", which fit letter-size paper. For some reason, there is now only "Neato CD Labels 2-Up (A4)".

I am really frustrated by this -- why would you actually REMOVE templates, especially common and standard ones, in an upgrade?

Dang, I thought I had an answer for this, but don't.

Edited by grandpabruce