• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Joining Video Files

nojo

Question

I am despairing!

I wish to join various video files that I have received, into one video (say, .avi, .divx, .wma - or whatever).

I use the "compile" tool, and it keeps going through phase 1, i.e. translating it into the preferred format (for instance, .avi is not available, so I have to tell it to save it to, say, Divx), but when that finishes (after about an hour), it never seems to combine the files and save them as a new video - it just keeps asking me if I want to save a "project". When I save the project and recover it, it just comprises the settings for the compilation and not the finished compilation itself.

What am I doing wrong please. This is NOT very intuitive! At least Windows Movie Maker uses simple lingo, like "save movie as"!

1 answer to this question

Open Videowave. Click Add Movie/Photo and select the video file(s). Do your editing. If you just want to create a final video file, click on the film reel icon or select File->Output As. You can select the video format of the output in the dialog box.

You can also use the Compilation tab in the Video Copy and Convert program. Is this the program you are having problem with? You just click on Add Movie to continue adding your video file and then select the final format of the final output of the compiled videos.

Archived