• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Adding Audio

bjsmith31

Question

13 answers to this question

Best bet is to use Sound Editor to create the mix you want -- 3 short clips added together and exported to a file. Add that file multiple times to the music audio track. Just lengthen the image display until you get to the point where the last track is not cut off or simply fade the music out.

Have you tried using Smart Sounds if you are not too picky about the music choices? I think adding the same 3 music files might be boring.

Got it Steve..

Thanks again..will give it a try.

:)

Is it this download about Smart Sounds?:

http://www.smartsound.com/premiere/index.html

OIC...silly me :(

Thanks very much :)

Don't think I've got the SmartSounds package

for some reason :(

Have you looked? Open Video Wave add something and then select to add audio, You should get an option to use Smart Sound or your music. Same thing with Slide Show Assistant. Make sure you have loaded the content; if you did, do a repair or just search your computer for the folder.

Have you looked? Open Video Wave add something and then select to add audio, You should get an option to use Smart Sound or your music. Same thing with Slide Show Assistant. Make sure you have loaded the content; if you did, do a repair or just search your computer for the folder.

Got it Steve...Cheers

Thanks a lot..will give it a try..it's late here now..

I'll try tomorrow

Use Videowave to create your slideshow. On Timeline view, ope Media Selector and drag audio file into any audio track. Make sure you have video or images on the main track that are long enough to accommodate the desired duration of the audio files.

Use Videowave to create your slideshow. On Timeline view, ope Media Selector and drag audio file into any audio track. Make sure you ahve video or images on the main track that are long enough to accomodate the desired duration of the audio files.

Is it possible for added audios (say 3 short ones) to repeat play along the main track

or do you have to have audio amount to match the videos or images length.

Thanks

First time asking a question on this:

With Versions 9 and prior versions I could add a audio file and then add another. With version 10 after the first audio file is added it will not let me add another. It says "Audio cannot be added at this position". This is new in version 10. Any ideas?

I am running Vista Home Premium on an HP Pavilliom 1530 with Pentium 820 - 3GB Ram and a 250GB hard drive

It says "Audio cannot be added at this position". This is new in version 10.
Not new. You just probably didn't run into in V9. Make sure you aren't trying to insert audio where there is already audio.

Switch to Timeline mode and make sure the 'blue line' is after any audio already on that track. Otherwise you will get that message. Think of the 'blue line' like the insertion point in a word processor which indicates where the letters will show up when you type.

Move the blue line anywhere after the previous audio and it will work.

Same thing if you have added the audio to the internal track. Make sure the 'insertion point' (blue line) is after the exsisting audio.

post-49-1221710657.jpg

Oops... should read BLUE LINE must be past here.

QUOTE (sknis @ Mar 28 2008, 03:52 PM)

Got it Steve...Cheers

Thanks a lot..will give it a try..it's late here now..

I'll try tomorrow

Did it Steve

Thanks again.

Is it possible for added audios (say 3 short ones) to repeat play along the main track

or do you have to have audio amount to match the videos or images length.

Thanks

Best bet is to use Sound Editor to create the mix you want -- 3 short clips added together and exported to a file. Add that file multiple times to the music audio track. Just lengthen the image display until you get to the point where the last track is not cut off or simply fade the music out.

Have you tried using Smart Sounds if you are not too picky about the music choices? I think adding the same 3 music files might be boring.

Archived