• Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 13 Guests (See full list)

• There are no registered users currently online

Help With Converting Home Videos Into Dvd

Viper1

Question

Hello everyone,

This is the first time I post here and would like to say high to all that can help me with this program (Easy Media Creator 10).

I'm trying to turn home videos into dvd, I went to the tutorial. It says to:

1.0 select MyDvd

2.0 select a destination drive.

3.0 Click "add new movie"

When i click add new movie, i get a "run time error" abnormal program termination.

Thank You in advanced!!

3 answers to this question

THANKS SKNIS FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY, I'VE ADDED MY COMPUTER'S SPECS, THE VIDEOS WERE DOWNLOADED BY A FRIEND FROM LIMEWIRE, MPEG FORMAT.

Don't use all caps; it is bad etiquette.

Limewire are not home videos and may cause all kinds of problems on your computer. Have you checked for malware/viruses and the like?

Since you are getting this error, there are some things you can do.

1) Update the video card driver from EVGA

2) In VideoWave or My DVD go to the top menu and select tools, options and put a check mark by software.

3) Open Video Wave and add one of those mpg files. If it doesn't load, there is a problem with the file.

Make sure you have nothing else running while you are doing any video work. That includes the Internet, mail, browser, anti-malware and anti-virus.

Why so little memory? This should not be this cause of the problem but with the rest of the specs, this seems out of the norm.

Hello everyone,

This is the first time I post here and would like to say high to all that can help me with this program (Easy Media Creator 10).

I'm trying to turn home videos into dvd, I went to the tutorial. It says to:

1.0 select MyDvd

2.0 select a destination drive.

3.0 Click "add new movie"

When i click add new movie, i get a "run time error" abnormal program termination.

Thank You in advanced!!

We need to get much more information about your computer. Please put the information in your signature via My Control at the top of this page.

Also what is the source of the videos, how did you get them onto your computer and what format are they?

Perhaps this will help (link). Note that "Disc Copier" is called "Copy and Convert" in EMC 10.

We need to get much more information about your computer. Please put the information in your signature via My Control at the top of this page.

Also what is the source of the videos, how did you get them onto your computer and what format are they?

Perhaps this will help (link). Note that "Disc Copier" is called "Copy and Convert" in EMC 10.

THANKS SKNIS FOR YOUR QUICK REPLY, I'VE ADDED MY COMPUTER'S SPECS, THE VIDEOS WERE DOWNLOADED BY A FRIEND FROM LIMEWIRE, MPEG FORMAT.

Archived