Toast 9

bohalloran

Question

8 answers to this question

WOW!!!

Well alrighty then :-)

Nothing posted in the Toast 9 forum either. Must be a gremlin somewhere.

Bob

Ahhh. Anticipation. Now I'll have to learn the new ways of doing things so I can explain them here. By the way, Bob, did you Google for Toast 9 and read the news reports on other sites about Roxio's announcement?

I'm looking forward to knowing the minimum system requirements, too.

Ahhh. Anticipation. Now I'll have to learn the new ways of doing things so I can explain them here. By the way, Bob, did you Google for Toast 9 and read the news reports on other sites about Roxio's announcement?

I'm just hoping it fixes the audio Sync issues with Tivo imports! :angry:

Kupe

I have heard that Toast 9 will be released the week of 3/17/2008. It seems they have added new features in lou of fixing the ones we have all been having issues with ...

Good luck, I'll stick with Toast 7

Yea, I stuck with Toast 6 and Jam. I might need to upgrade though.

Pat

Check this out:

System requirements call for a G4 or better (G5 or Intel required for encoding and viewing HD content), CD, DVD or Blu-ray recordable drive, Mac OS X v10.4 or later, 600MB hard disk space for installation, 15GB of free space for usage, QuickTime 7.1.3 or later.

I found it here as well as the original MacWorld link.:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/macworld/20080310/...yvideostreaming.

Bob

Archived